We involve our clients in the project work. In this way, they have insight into the process and can follow and shape it. It is important to us that the results are comprehensible for our clients and the intended recipients of the studies. That is why transparency is so important to us.
We conduct studies on all topics within our range of services. Classically, these are
- Traffic forecasts rail/road/air for in-house decision-making on a future strategy or as a comprehensive planning basis
- Feasibility studies for expansion projects
- Analyses of variants as a basis for internal and public discussion
- Cost-benefit studies to prove eligibility for funding (e.g. according to German law “GVFG”)
- Cost and revenue forecasts
- Concept studies for tariff strategies or revenue sharing procedures
- Revenue claims for a specific accounting period
Independence and a solid factual basis are the foundations of our work. Our reputation as experts derives from this independence, which we have always preserved. In the advisory process, we see our task as creating a basis for decision-making that is based on facts. This proves particularly valuable in conflict situations, where we are perceived as honest and solution-oriented mediators.