Overview of services
Wir prognostizieren Bahnhofsbelastungen bestehender oder neu zu errichtender Stationen auf der Grundlage fundierter Verkehrsmodellansätze und Datengrundlagen. So erhalten Sie Informationen über optimale Haltestellenlagen oder Einschätzungen über die Wirtschaftlichkeit von Neu- oder Ausbaumaßnahmen inkl. verbesserter Umsteigeanlagen.
We analyse existing and planned stations, reception buildings, passenger tunnels and stops regarding their performance. For this purpose, we carry out a comparison between passenger flows and the capacity of corridors and stairways. From the comparison of demand and capacity, we identify critical parts of the facility and develop proposals for eliminating bottlenecks. In this way, we ensure that infrastructure plans meet the legal requirements for approval, e.g. in the planning approval procedure.
We offer you decisive added value through
- extensive methodological knowledge,
- modelling tools that have been tested and developed over many years,
- knowledge of the requested traffic area,
- use of all available data sources,
- linking the analyses with existing traffic forecasts and service concepts,
- qualified assessment of the study results on the basis of our long-standing professional experience, as well as through a
- understandable and comprehensible presentation of results.
Bringing together the interests of operators and users
The planning of transport structures can be strongly influenced by economic requirements and thus conflict with the needs of users and customers in public transport for a generous infrastructure. By selecting suitable assessment approaches and taking into account extensive project experience, we can help our clients to identify and resolve such conflicts of interest.
We advise clients of newly planned stations or operators of existing facilities on the question of the passenger transport facilities will meet future requirements.