Overview of services
Knowledge of travel and transport demand is the foundation of our work. We capture all relevant influences with our established forecasting and traffic models: from global supply and demand structures to the landside accessibility of an airport. We include all relevant aspects in our forecasts and use them to develop reliable, detailed and quantified development expectations for the individual airports within their catchment areas.
Individualised air traffic forecasts – we provide targeted answers to strategic and planning questions
Depending on the task, we flexibly use specialised model modules to include important aspects and, if necessary, to specifically illuminate them in consistent variant calculations: from flight supply and operations to airport charges, airport capacity and infrastructure requirements, up to environmentally relevant data bases. Our work does not necessarily end with the predicted effects. We also offer solutions and alternatives for planning and strategic decisions as well as conceptual advice within the framework of approval procedures.
What you can expect from us
Demand-oriented airport development from the overall concept down to the smallest detail
We offer you a demand-oriented view of all aspects of airport operations and work with you to develop future visions for your airport as part of the global air transport system:
- Demand forecasts and development scenarios taking into account all types of air traffic (scheduled passenger and charter traffic, cargo/KEP traffic, regional traffic and business aviation)
- Prognostic bases for decision-making (master planning, airport expansion, infrastructure requirements)
- Data bases for approval procedures and officially required verifications (e.g. noise protection areas)
- Strategic advice and process support for planning projects subject to licensing law
- Expert assessments and evaluations, also on controversial issues (e.g. night flights)
- Capacity analyses and slot requirements as well as planning alternatives for airspace, runway systems, taxiways/ aprons, terminal facilities, parking facilities and landside infrastructure
Reliable partner for strategic and planning issues
Our customer relationships are designed to last. This means that you benefit from
- our many years of consulting experience in all traffic-related aspects of airport operations
- stable contact persons and project teams
- unserer umfangreichen Marktkenntnis und anerkannten Prognosekompetenz
- our expertise from the overall transport planning context with a view to the complete intermodal door-to-door travel and transport chains
- our extensive market knowledge and recognised forecasting competence
- our data competence with powerful analysis and modelling tools
- methods and documents that can be evaluated and used in court.
In Central Europe, we bring our market knowledge and recognised expertise to bear on issues of airside and landside traffic management across the board and with different service focuses. Our clients include the most important airport locations in Central Europe. They regularly rely on our proven track record in providing in-depth support for critical strategic decisions and planning projects.