Overview of services
Road space is scarce and car, freight and commercial traffic compete for it. In inner-city areas, stationary and moving motorised traffic also competes with bicycle and pedestrian traffic and other uses of road space. We work on road traffic issues from the perspective of urban planners, toll operators or long-term infrastructure planning. In addition to classic capacity expansion, we also deal with monetary instruments such as user charges like tolls or parking fees.
We offer a broad range of solutions, including:
- Large-scale studies on traffic development and capacity utilisation in the highway network
- Route-specific forecasts of traffic development and, if necessary, toll revenue development for bridges, tunnels or highway sections
- Assessment of the effects of interventions in road traffic, e.g. through tolls or traffic restrictions
- Analyses and studies of facilities for stationary traffic, e.g. Park and Ride (P+R)
- Special studies on freight and commercial traffic
Not only various planning authorities for the infrastructure of highway, state, regional or municipal roads seek our expert support. Also investors who have participated or want to participate in PPP projects rely on our expertise in the field of road transport.