We do not keep our experience to ourselves. For us, consulting means supporting you with professional know-how. We aim to understand your question or problem and develop customised solutions together with you. Depending on the nature of the task, we support you in the selection of suitable research methods, the conception of procedures and the evaluation of project results. In addition, we actively assist you in communicating results and managing and moderating work processes.
We support you in a consultancy project in order to
- identify risks and problems
- evaluate research approaches
- develop solution strategies or
- develop concrete proposals for solutions.
With our expertise in all stages of the value chain, we are able to provide you with expert support from strategy development and decision-making processes to detailed planning and concrete implementation.
Even if you have commissioned us with a dedicated package of services, we will always ask ourselves whether our results will help you further or whether another approach might be more appropriate to your problem. In discussion with you, we will show you possible alternatives and agree with you on how to proceed.
Consultation must be reflected in concrete results:
- A transport development plan whose infrastructure measures are finally implemented,
- a tariff reform that is realised, or
- a reorganised, transparent revenue sharing procedure that is introduced.
Due to our long-standing client relationships, we know the effects of our advisory work. From this and from the feedback of our clients, we learn for the future.