Overview of services
All means of transport have their own specific characteristics. Managing transport demand can therefore only be achieved through the interplay of the various forms of mobility and transport. Our approach is therefore always cross-modal, both on the demand and on the supply side. We achieve this through a deep understanding of and active involvement in mobility research, empirically based determination of transport linkages (source-destination matrices) and solid models of overall transport in local and long-distance traffic.
How we support you with our knowledge of the entire passenger and freight transport sector:
- Creation of empirically based source-destination matrices across all modes of transport and transport types.
- nationwide, region-wide and local overall transport models available for immediate use
- methods and software solutions for the creation of adequate traffic models for any spatial definition
- added value through the combination of modelling expertise and planning experience
- fact-based analytical approach
- comprehensive knowledge of transport statistics
Keeping an eye on all horizons
When it comes to planning and managing transport, it is not enough to limit oneself to one perspective. We look at all horizons, from analysis of the medium-term perspective up to long-term forecasts. This work provides us with essential insights into how changes in different framework conditions affect traffic patterns.
In the field of overall transport, we are involved in almost all cross-modal tasks of the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure and in many issues of the federal states and the municipalities, especially in the preparation of infrastructure plans and mobility concepts.